Enjoy scenic mountain views, picturesque waterfalls, current volcanic eruptions and stars like you’ve never seen them before!
What You Can Expect
Our small group photo trips were designed to maximize your vacation time and avoid the crowds. Everything you want, nothing you don’t.
Your guide will be an Astro-Photographer that takes complimentary photos of you throughout the trip.
We will explore and take pictures at the tallest banyan tree in the US, a 90-foot waterfall, one of the youngest lava caves on the planet and world-class stargazing from a secluded spot inaccessible to other companies.
- Led by an Astro-Photographer/Guide
- Small-Group Tour – 9 Passengers Max
- Our Photo-Guides take photos of you
- Green Laser Constellation Show
- Look at Galaxies, Nebulas and Star clusters through an Astro-Cam.
- High-Resolution Photos from your trip are now given complimentary ($200 value)
- Comfy Parka Jackets with pockets and a hood
- Unique Waterfall, Lava Tube Cave and Stargazing Photos, perfect for social media
- Complimentary High-Resolution photos available for download within 24 hours after the experience
- Hotel pickup
- Dinner (It’s recommended to eat before the photo trip)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- Comfortable pants and walking shoes are recommended
- Persons with respiratory/heart conditions or those in poor health should consult their doctor before the trip
- Not recommended for children under 5 years old
- The cave portion of the trip has uneven surfaces and is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Scuba divers, please note that we will be driving at high altitudes