Sunrise Lava Hike Experience
Private Tour + Mauna Kea Stargazing + Sunrise Lava Hike n' Bike Adventure, Waterfalls
Wow, talk about bucket lists!
This “early bird” tour has it all and promises to be your best day in Hawaii.
• Enjoy an extra early morning private stargazing, a laser pointer show as well as free astro-photography (a $500 value!) at 9,000 feet altitude on Mauna Kea
• Sunrise hike n’ bike (biking is optional) to the lava ocean entry and get up close and personal with any current lava flows
• Eat a hearty brunch at one of Hilo’s best restaurants (self pay)
• Cool off your muscles from the hike in a very unique Ice Pond that’s right next to the ocean
• Wade in the waters of a black sand beach that even has green crystal gems in it
• Visit some absolutely beautiful waterfalls and explore a hidden lava tube
One of the great things about this tour is that you don’t have to spend 1 day touring
Mauna Kea to see the stars and another day to go see the lava up-close. Then another day to see Hilo.
You’ll be able to do all of that in just 1 day when booking this private adventure! That’ll free up more time for you to actually take a ‘vacation!’