Your guide will be a Pro Adventure Photographer that takes complimentary photos of you throughout the trip.
What You Can Expect
Our expertly curated small group photo trips were designed to maximize your vacation time and avoid the crowds. Everything you want, nothing you don’t.
Your photo-guide will take pictures for you at one of the largest banyan trees on the planet, inside a mango forest, in front of a 90 foot waterfall, as well as inside one of the youngest and largest lava caves on the planet.
- Led by an Photographer/Guide
- Small Group Tour – 7 Passengers Max
- Our Photo-Guides take photos of you
- Top highlights without taking up an entire day on a bus tour
- High Resolution Photos from your trip are now given complimentary ($250 value)
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- The price per person is $89 plus taxes/fees.
- Comfortable pants and walking shoes are recommended
- We use special lighting in the cave to make it look like real lava 🙂
- We can take a maximum of 7 guests in our 4×4 Super Jeep
- Following behind in your own vehicle is an option
- Persons with ambulatory/respiratory/heart conditions or those in poor health should consult their doctor before the trip
- We will be meeting at Kaumana Caves
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time
- This tour tends to book up early, so it’s recommended to reserve your seats in advance
- Not typically recommended for children under 5 years old
- This is a 1.5 hour guided-photo trip.
- We take the photos, you take home the memories
- The cave portion of the trip has uneven surfaces and is not recommended for those with ambulatory walking disabilities
- Since we are able to start later in the afternoon, we avoid almost all of the other tour companies, giving you a more private experience
- You can bring your own camera, however, we will be taking photos for you and sending you the hi resolution downloads with 24 hours of your trip